Sunday, October 28, 2012

Finding "0"

Fall fresh starts it seems are becoming a bit of an annual trend!  I won't concern myself with this though!  To be returning is always a victory, no matter how often it is required:-)

So I get back at things.  50lbs excess weight.  Far from eating within hunger fullness (0-5) principles.  And yet, despite all those failures, still experiencing God's love each day and drawing nearer to Him.  :-)

This fall I have been pretty regular with daily devotions and also exercising numerous times a week.  That's a victory!  Praise God!

Now...baby steps in another area.  Find "0" (hunger).  That's it.  Plain and simple.  I just need to wait for hunger.  And as I experience physical hunger I pray that I will also experience more and more spiritual hunger!

Counting my Blessings....

57.  I'm doing some studies from home to pursue a degree in music.  And it is AWESOME!  I love being home everyday.

58.  I'm thankful for my marriage to my husband.  It is just becoming sweeter each and every day.

59.  Our kids are growing up and are making godly choices thus far for which I'm very thankful.

3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you...getting back to the simple principles of listening to my body...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello? Hello? wow...would love to connect with you, Christina, and you, Susu again!!! Are you out there? :-)

      Delete
  2. Awesome. I'm having a pretty hard time though getting back into the rhythm of finding hunger. It is amazing how hard it is! Praying for you today, Susu:-)

    ReplyDelete