Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Confidence

Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:16

I don't feel confidence in my own ability to change. But I am thankful that I can confidently come before the Lord and call out to Him. That is something I do have confidence in. I can have confidence in HIM.

I need to still remember yesterday's post, when I hear the Lord's voice not to harden my heart. A constant battle.

Lord, I need Your help so desparately. I'm a mess. Thank you for Your grace, Your mercy, Your forgiveness, Your faithfulness, Your patience, Your love. In Jesus name, Amen.

Counting my Blessings...

55. A great piano teacher. I'm really thankful for her:-) She is a blessing.

56. Answered prayers for a close friend who is battling brain cancer.

57. God's grace, mercy, forgiveness, faithfulness, patience, love and more!

3 comments:

  1. I understand Christina! To me it all boils down to expectations- both self expected and what I think others expect of me. When I get in that expectation mire I completely shut down. It's funny cuz it even spills over into my blogging... I feel I have to post blah blah blah... I hate that!

    I started a facebook page since one liner check ins seem to be much easier for me and I don't feel that I have to write a long introspective blog post. ;)

    I'm a mess too! hehehehe- but thank the Lord he loves us messes and all!

    http://www.facebook.com/messages/mrseat0n#!/pages/Lils-Thin-Within-Journey/290070954382243

    Blogger won't let me sign in so I hope this works anonymously. Not sure why.

    Lil

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you again, Lil. I guess this area of our lives is one that God will continue using to shape us and change us:-) So the journey continues:) And I'm always thankful for sisters like YOU:-) I'll be following you on your facebook page....and remember you in prayer more importantly:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm glad I came to visit your site today! I would love to email chat maybe about WD and then thin within. I am on a very similar journey as you :). email me bkimberli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete