Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lacking Stick-with-it-ness

Ugh. I'm just so incredibly sick of this battle I have with overeating. I make promises/goals/resolutions.....and just don't have the stick-with-it-ness that I need. I have a lot of self-hate right now in this department. I'm really tired of myself. I feel quite hopeless.

That is where things are at. :-(

Positive healthy choice I've been making this past week - eating steel cut oats or another high fibre hot cereal for my breakfasts. I've also gone for lots of walks this week.

Daily laundry has not happened this week.

Regular devos have. Though I can see that I desparately NEED to find more time to really just RELAX in God's presence. I guess I need to wake up earlier to make this possible.

Counting my Blessings....

41. God's hand of protection while driving.

42. Absolutely GORGEOUS frosty white trees that have lasted for many days this week! Really shockingly beautiful!

43. A houseful of friends.

44. "I love you" hugs.

45. Date night with my husband.

46. A new piano student that signed up this week.

47. Surprise bday present from my new co-worker. So very thoughtful.

48. Pancake breakfast lovingly prepared by my daughter.

49. I'm thankful I actually have found a doctor finally.

50. Snowy hikes with the family. Seeing our dog having such fun on the walk:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment