Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm back....

...finally, after nearly a week away! I don't think I'm going to follow through on daily posting. Doesn't seem feasible. Or maybe it is an excuse. I'm not sure.

I'm not totally in "the" zone yet (with eating). I have my good days and my slippery slope days. Last night was a slippery slope night.

I've been exercising this week though. That's good.

I've been regularily getting into the Word with my devos, reading through the bible in a year.

I've been doing laundry in the mornings.

I am up to date with budgetting updates.

God has been providing opportunities to minister and reach out, which I find very exciting. There are just so many hurting broken people in the world. My heart is praying they seek God. Because He answers. He saves. He heals. He loves. I so want them to know Him and experience Him.

Counting my Blessings

34. Clear blue skies on cold wintry days.

35. Puppies tumbling.

36. Dreaming can be fun:-)

37. Opportunities to speak into our kid's lives. I'm thankful God allowed us to see a glimpse of an issue that was brewing so that we could speak truth into the situation.

38. Warm cozy home on VERY cold wintry nights.

39. Helping hands around the house.

40. Twinkling eyes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm working on my eating too. Only God can give me the victory in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, thanks for commenting. I agree. I NEED God's help. I just checked out your blog. Wow!!!! Looks great. I'm really excited to be able to follow you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete