Monday, February 6, 2012

Fresh Starts

This post encouraged me. I'm looking forward to a fresh start, a blank slate, a week of healthy choices. I will be realistic and acknowledge I don't expect to be perfect, but I look forward to stringing a whole bunch of healthy choices together this week. For starters I am going to focus on being more conscious with my eating. I want to eat at the table as much as possible this week without the distraction of the TV.

Counting my blessings...

51. Getting to know a friend as we look through her old photos. What fun that was!

52. Our new bed - king size to be specific - is fantastic!

53. Early morning starts. The house is silent except for the clicking of the keyboard. I enjoy these moments. And a date with God is coming next. :-)

54. Clean laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment