Saturday, May 16, 2009

Flowing

Once again, praise God for victory steps He has granted me. This month has been going the best yet (in regards to eating/exercise) since probably about October. Knowing the scale is gone from my life is very freeing. Surrender to the Lord in regards to eating/exercise is flowing. And I can also see surrender to the Lord in other areas beginning to once again be stimulated. I feel like I've gone through a dry spell, spiritually speaking, for the past 1.5 months. Nothing like dry spells I went through in past years, but in comparision to the hunger/thirst for God that I have experienced this past year (in particular January-March'09) this past 1.5 months I have felt a bit complacent in my quiet time with the Lord, in memorizing scripture, in prayer, even in outreach and ministry. I feel God fanning the flame once again.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Angela. I continue remembering you in prayer btw, in particular the concern you spoke to me of. ((hugs)) back to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for the fanning of flames!

    ReplyDelete