Monday, February 23, 2009

So many questions...

I just finished watching 100 Huntley Street and a young man was on, speaking about adopting children from China and about his family starting up summer camps in China for orphans. Here is a link to the ministry that God has birthed.

Oh, how my heart aches and my eyes spill over with tears.

I am left with such big gaping questions... Where is God leading me? our family? What am I called to do? What am I being prepared for?

I want to be obedient to the Lord's leading. I want to step out of time.

These verses continue to resonate with me....
Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—when you see the naked, to clothe him, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood? Isaiah 58:6-7


Oh Lord, please reveal Your will to me. Please guide my steps, be a lamp to my feet. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment