Friday, February 20, 2009

Transformed blogspot

I've been thinking a bit more about how I want to pursue accountability... I was ready to put my last food & exercise log to rest and start with a clean fresh slate.

As a result I created a new blog called "Transformed." You can read about the purpose of the blog here. I'm thinking it would be pretty neat to have a "group" or "team" blog, with multiple contributors, if anyone is interested.

In the meantime I'm going to jump right in and start posting there:-) Boy I'm going to have everyone confused with all my blogspots!

Here is the rundown of my blogs and their various focuses:

Rainbow Promises (that's here of course!) - I aim to have a pretty general focus on all aspects of my spiritual walk, though often my tendency is to dwell on surrendering food/eating to the Lord. I'll continue posting here as the Lord leads.

I am thankful for... - This blog is all about counting my blessings and praising God with a grateful heart!

Transformed - I'm envisioning the aim of this being focussed primarily on eating/exercise (though that may change depending on who is interested in joining me). I have listed a series of questions to reflect on each day.

Okay, enough from me for today!

1 comment: