Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Homeward Bound

Well, today is the day we leave Mexico and fly back home. We're all really looking forward to home.

The kids both got symptoms of swimmer ear going on. My youngest was in a lot of pain, so we decided to visit a doctor last night. I couldn't believe how easy it was! God definitely provided in that moment. An english speaking doctor in a 24 hour clinic just a short two block walk down the road! Amazing! We felt better having the kids checked and following doctor's advice.

Sooooo..... I've been up since 5am and can't sleep and am ready to get going:-) Actually I'm having trouble sleeping because I'm hungry for breakfast as well...which is a good thing of course:-)

One last thing, here are some pictures from our past week sent in Playa del Carmen.

Well, adios Mexico! Here we come Canada:-)

Thanks Lord for being with us each step of the way and for all Your gracious and bountiful provisions. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment