Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mexico - a few pictures

Here are a few highlight pictures I'd like to share. We're not yet home, so there may be a few more favorites:-) I wish we'd taken more pictures with the kids at the Fletcher's home, but we opted to live in the moment rather than capture each moment in photos... Tulum cabana.
My handsome husband:-)

Fun in the waves at Tulum.
My monkey daughter:-)

Playdough fun at the Fletcher's.

A special family we shared a hamper with.

The dear old lady who kept knocking at her Heavenly Father's door in prayer, whom we delivered a hamper to.

Teaching sunday school with Marta at a village church.

Steve Fletcher showing off the limes the kids picked one afternoon. In the background is the orphanage property.

A real tortilla making lesson! It was awesome!

My eldest daughter enjoying a little monkey moment:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment