Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's working!

So far, this plan to have my daughter hide the chocolates, is working great! She just takes our "order" at dinnertime of which chocolates we request and then she delivers them to us:-) My usual "moderate" portion is three chocolates. And it works. I actually cut back last night and ate only ONE mini chocolate bar....and was satisfied, even with that minimal amount! Amazing! What a difference it makes for me when I know the chocolates are tucked away for another time.

My goal, which for me will be quite a challenge on such a candy-laden day, is to only eat FIVE mini chocolate bars/candies on halloween itself! Now, this will be a miracle if I can do this! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea!! I'm looking forward to your halloween miracle :0)

    ReplyDelete