Friday, October 2, 2009

If You Feel Like Giving Up...



"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him." James 1:2-5

2 comments:

  1. I love Nick V! He's been at my church and I've see a number of his talks via video and TV. I am so thankful to the Lord for him, his testimony and for his continual submission to walk in the Spirit.
    I so want to be him in my walk. I so desire to have his love and respect for the Lord.
    Christina, thanks for posting!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no clue he was a christian as well! A friend had posted it on facebook and I just thought it was so moving and fitting to post here... Thanks for sharing about that information! How cool that he was at your church. He looks like an incredible man.

    ReplyDelete