Monday, November 21, 2011

Ho Hum

Yikes, the week has flown by. I've been in a bit of a funk. Good news is my weight has stayed exactly the same for exactly a week. Bad news is my weight has stayed exactly the same for exactly a week. I'm happy and unhappy all at the same time. Go figure.

Whatever the case, things have been going okay in the 0-5 eating department. A couple slips everyday, but also eating within 0-5 more than I have for the past year. So I have a ways to go, but also have made much progress.

Anyways, I am thankful for God's love and faithfulness. Over the past week He has REALLY blown me away as I've seen Him orchestrate things more than usual with people around me. I feel so thankful to be part of His plan, His instrument in many cases. Just REALLY exciting for me to observe and be part of.

I had a few bits of dessert on Saturday at a potluck we hosted at our house. When my daughter saw me put a bite in my mouth she was mortified and burst into tears. She has been going so strong with the sugar-free approach and said how she was counting on me to be doing it with her. Needless to say I've got the best accountability partner you can imagine! And I didn't put another bite in my mouth after that. Of course I don't want her to get food diet issues in her life, so I suggested we need to communicate ahead of time if we are going to be going outside our usual plan.

That's it for now. Time to run!

1 comment:

  1. I find it very helpful to have an accountability partner whenever I do something that requires discipline on my part. How often I fail when I don't have someone walking alongside me! God is always with me, but to have someone there saying, "Put down that cheesecake.....NOW!" seems to really motivate me! ROFLOL!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete