Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chinese food...

.....has definitely been part of my downfall today. Craved more last night. Waited it out. Couldn't wait until supper. Ate it for lunch. Along with some other stuff. Some of it healthy. Some of it not (though still avoiding the sugary stuff). Knew I'd regret it later in the day. Feeling compulsive. I was going to bypass supper. But then still craving food, food, food.....anything in sight!

Is this a reaction to the number on the scale after being so consistent this week (a very miniscule amount of weight released)?

Is it something related to my TOM?

Is it a reaction to halloween extravagances surrounding me?

Or could it just be eating chinese food for lunch....which really wasn't a wise choice for me because I knew I'd never be hungry in time for supper that way?

So, to bed I go. Thankful for a loving, forgiving, faithful, merciful Heavenly Father. Thankful for family and friends. Thankful for a warm house. Thankful for my jobs. Thankful:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment