Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Praise God for the strength to get through this day without falling outside of 0-5 or "sugar-free" boundaries. I was careful with my eating all day. Enjoyed delicious chinese take-out for dinner with our friends. Then the kids went out trick or treating with the dads. And I got to savour a cup of raspberry tea with a visit with my friend. I actually didn't even feel tempted by all the goodies! Seems impossible! But it's true! I just feel like God is really doing a new thing in my heart. And I find that very exciting.

However, right about now I'm really really craving some chinese food leftovers. But my tummy is feeling in a satisfied and content state so no need. I think heading to bed would be a much much wiser and happier choice:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment