Monday, October 31, 2011

This Weekend...

Friday
I did not snack in the evening. Instead I got to work scrubbing my kitchen down from head to toe:-)

Saturday
Got a really long brisk walk in at the start of the day. I sure enjoy walking with music blasting through my itouch. Always very encouraging. I did okay with 0-5 eating for the majority of the day. However in the evening we had friends over to watch a hockey game and I munched on chips & salsa more than I should have. Should have just set aside a portion and stopped at that portion.

Sunday
Once again was pretty much staying within 0-5 eating. And sugar is still off my menu.

Right now I'm battling a little frustration at the #'s on the scale, the classic danger zone. I still feel weighing in regularily is the right thing for me to do. It hasn't sent me spiralling into that pendulum swing zone as of yet (going from eating healthy to falling right off the band wagon!). I think it has some benefits for me at this time. So I cautiously continue.

So, that's my weekend in terms of health kinda stuff. Now to battle it out with halloween today! Since I'm staying free of sugary treats I feel hopeful I won't feel the way I usually feel at halloween - compulsive, guilty, a bit sick to the stomach from too much sweets.... I'm free to enjoy the moments we share rather than be bogged down by all those feelings. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment