Wednesday, October 19, 2011

One Step

One step at a time, with God's help, I'm going to beat this slavery to sugar.

My goal is to make it past halloween sugar-free. I think I need a good cushion of a couple weeks after halloween to actually successfully avoid those sugary treats. I haven't made a long term decision about sugar yet.....but for now, the one step I'm aiming to take is to make it mid-November sugar-free.

Tonight I'm really craving it. I've gone 5 days now. It's crazy how hard it is! I'm praying it gets easier!

On the plus side, I'm really enjoying the foods I'm eating. I've tried to keep the variety up. And I've had lots of really good-for-you healthy foods. It feels good to fuel my body this way.

Thank you Lord for helping me each step of the way. May You be glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment