Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm still here!

Boy things can get busy sometimes! But I am still here! I'm not wavering:-)

A few positive things to note....

* a box of chocolates is sitting in this very room next to me and I'm not even tempted in the least! Woohoo! I can't imagine staying free of chocolate for life, but at this point, I can see some great value in this boundary.

* I'm officially down 5lbs since I started two weeks ago. Maybe not as fast of a pace as previous years, but the number is going down and more importantly I can see many positive changes.

* This is day number 11 sugar-free (my version of sugar-free that is! avoiding most obvious common sugary things........which is primarily things like dessert and jam and sweetened yogurts....that kinda stuff). Jon is super impressed:-) He doesn't think I've ever gone this many days like this before.

* I continue making the choice most days of the week to move my body:-) This involves bypassing driving the van to work and rather taking my bike or walking (which is a pretty short distance but is better than driving and gets me a solid 15-30 minutes of exercise each day depending whether I walk or ride bike).

* God is so awesome! I just really enjoy spending time with Him each morning:-) A great way to wake up:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment