Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Undivided Heart

Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. Psalm 86:11

This is my prayer for today. That I may have a heart that is 100% fully dedicated to God.

I was reading the story of the woman at the well. And Jesus spoke of the kind of water He offers, the kind that is a "spring of water welling up to eternal life." I desire for the abundant life that Jesus offers believers to LEAP up and SPRING up in my life and OVERFLOW to the world around me.

As I seek to surrender my gluttonous desires to the Lord, I am learning to draw near to Him more. I've been setting my alarm for extra early each morning to take time to draw near to Him and meditate. What a blessing that has been. He is at work. I pray He will continue to take over more and more of my heart's space:-) And that from there His life would overflow into every area of my life and to the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment