Monday, September 29, 2008

Counting My Blessings...

"I was lost but now am found!"
Okay, this post is not so deep as a lost soul that has now discovered and embraced the grace of Jesus..... I'm talking about losing and finding my church KEYS! I was seriously going crazy on Saturday as I looked everywhere imaginable for those keys! I was praying like mad and asked the kids to join in praying too.... And then last night as I was praying I thought of another place they may have been tucked away and then checked this morning. Yeah! Praise God for answered prayer! I seriously started shouting "thank you Jesus" all over the house as I danced with glee:-) The kids thought mommy was a little "strange" but were clearly pleased that Jesus answered mommy's prayer:-) So, thanks, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment