Monday, September 1, 2008

God's Work in Progress

Lil said it was time for a before and after picture... So, here's the best I can do for now (thanks to my husband's handy computer talents)! It's hard to really capture the physical difference that releasing 24 pounds makes...let alone the spiritual and internal difference it makes :-) I'm really blown away by all that God has done thus far. I'm looking forward to continued spiritual growth...and the release of more weight! I am certainly God's work in progress! I want all glory to go straight to God for all that He has done (and continues to do) in my life! What grace, mercy, love, tenderness, patience, power and faithfulness I have experienced! My heart is praising God.

“…being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” Phil 1:6

2 comments:

  1. I like the new pic! Are you at your goal weight? I am so happy for your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm not quite at my goal weight. I would really like to at least maintain 145lbs...but it would be nice to be closer to 140 lbs if possible. But I'm fine with just seeing what happens and where my body naturally stops losing and begins maintaining. I'll just trust God on that one and continue to follow 0-5 eating. I'm still God's work in progress! What a gracious God He is!

    ReplyDelete