Friday, July 11, 2008

Today

I thought I'd set a record and post 3x in a day...just kidding! LOL Actually I figured it wouldn't hurt to be accountable for my day...

0-5 eating went great for the most part. It was amazing how it just seemed to flow so naturally today...actually I'd say it was a "God thing!". I wasn't eating at my more "regular" meal times, but I didn't feel impatient with the process of waiting for hunger. However, I am sad to say, that at supper I did eat to a #7. I had saved some room for popcorn and a movie right after dinner...and wasn't on guard enough. I realized that I need to focus on the keys to conscious eating once again. So, I'll get back to zoning in on those.

1. Eat when my body is hungry ("0").
2. Eat in a calm environment by reducing distractions.
3. Eat when sitting.
4. Eat when my body and mind are relaxed.
5. Eat and drink the things my body enjoys.
6. Pay attention to my food while eating.
7. Eat slowly, savoring each bite.
8. Stop before my body is full ("5").
Time with the Lord was wonderful today as well. Of course there is always room for growth in this area, so I will continue zoning in on that too.

Well, that's the update on today. Continuing to press forward in the Lord's grace and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment