Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Anniversary Pictures

We enjoyed a lovely anniversary date yesterday, going to The Olive Garden for dinner and shared the italian feast platter. Mmmm......delicious....and FAR too much food on one platter for even two people I thought! Then we went to a nearby park and had some fun taking pictures. :-) So, here is a glimpse of us just yesterday at 13 years marriage! We still love each other :-) And I got to wear my "dream" dress out for the date. Okay, I know it isn't that fancy, but it was the kind I have been wanting for a few years now! It was the one I picked up at Salvation Army a month or so ago! Also, aren't those amazingly gorgeous roses my husband bought me?! I haven't had flowers like that since....I don't know when!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. You both look absolutely beautiful....I LOVE that dress girl..oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie:-)

    I'm so glad you ladies like the dress too! There is just something about that dress that had my name on it when I saw it in the store:-) A blessing from above:-)

    ReplyDelete