Monday, May 26, 2008

And the "Icing on the Cake" is....

Okay, I've got to say I love the icing on the cake. It is usually my favorite part as I really enjoy the most sugary of sweets! So I think this is an appropriate title for today's post despite it being about weight release!

So, after planning for trials, then taking action and experiencing God's amazing presence and provisions as I surrendered to Him, the "icing on the cake" is.....
1 pound released!
All the praise and glory goes to God for equipping me with all I needed as promised in scripture.
"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:8

2 comments:

  1. WHOO HOO! Praising God along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Definitely want God to get credit for all that He has done in my heart...the weight release is just the icing on the cake:-)

    ReplyDelete