Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Accountability

A big to all of you who have been visitting my blog and for those who have posted comments... It's unbelievable what a great accountability network can be formed with people I've never even met! The reason I am saying thanks is because YOU are helping me stay focussed and know that I am being held accountable, just as this scripture teaches: "But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness." Hebrews 3:13

It's amazing how many people are following TW! As I "meet" these friends who are walking the same journey as me, I'm encouraged as this scripture teaches: "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." 1 Thes. 5:11 I'm also really impressed with the number of TW blogs that I'm running across. I find each of them so encouraging as it gives me a personal glimpse into each person's journey, which of course spurs me on towards learning more in my own journey, essentially building me up.

So, thank you friends! I look forward to getting to know more of you as I continue on this journey. I pray I will grow a deep rooted faith and I pray I keep surrendering more and more to Christ each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment