Friday, May 16, 2008

Setting Goals

Since I am doing this 45 day challenge, ending on June 28th, I think it is fitting to set some new goals for the end of that period. As I read chapter 3 of Thin Within today it encourages godly goal setting...

Goal #1: 154 lbs (release 8 lbs)
(this would be the end of the weight range for my BMI....boy would that ever feel fantastic to be back in my BMI range!)

Goal #2: Exercise 5x week for at least 20 minutes

Goal #3: Learn some spanish, spend time with the kids and especially focus on devotions with them.


Here are a couple verses that stood out for me today....

"And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:18

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small world! You can email me at mythinwithinjourney@gmail.com if you want to do some name swapping!

    ReplyDelete