Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hold me to account, please!

Okay, today I am setting a few resolutions for the upcoming week. I'll give account each day here. So, here they are....

#1. No eating in front of the television unless it is a meal. (on Sunday nights we often watch America's Funniest Videos as a family with a popcorn supper) So, that means NO SNACKING in front of the TV. And I want to stick with this until at least the end of the summer. It's going to be tough because it has become a habit over the past few months. On weekends, once the kids are in bed, I love popping up some popcorn and munching in front of the TV. Maybe I can keep my hands busy with some crocheting (!). I think I could figure that out again if I took a stab at it!

#2. Bedtime needs to be 11pm at the latest, so I can be up at a reasonable time.

#3. I'm going to exercise 5x this week. NO EXCUSES! I just have to get moving! Going to bed earlier should help with that.

#4. No desserts this week. Ooooh, this will be a hard one. But I know this will be a wise choice.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, Christina, I will pray for you for these 4 points. Whatever the Lords leads, He will accomplish!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete