Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday check-in

Okay, I promised in this post that I'd touch base here each day this week giving account for how I followed through with each of the resolutions I felt called to.

#1. No eating in front of TV unless it is a meal.
Yes, I managed to not only not eat in front of the TV...but also to not even turn the TV on today. :-)

#2. 11pm bedtime.
Last night I must confess I didn't get to bed until 11:10pm...which is actually a step in the right direction still! At least it wasn't midnight! Tonight I'm aiming to head straight to bed after this post! So I'm hoping to be in bed, lights out by 11pm:-)

#3. Exercise 5x this week.
Well, I got it in one time this week! Yay! This is a big accomplishment! I haven't been doing much exercise at all over the past 2 months....*gulp* time sure does fly!

#4. No desserts this week.
Followed through with this. It wasn't easy this evening...but I made it! I got through it:-) I'm not getting too nit-picky about what this means exactly, how many grams of sugar is allowed etc. But I mainly just want to steer clear of sugary treats after lunch or dinner.

2 comments: