Thursday, November 13, 2008

Counting My Blessings...

Our newest addition to the family~OREO!
We bought another guinea pig in the hopes that Vanilla would enjoy the company of a new friend... Unfortunately we're not sure this is going to happen at the rate they are going! Vanilla is still quite territorial and quite jumpy. Anyways, we're thankful for Oreo:-)

Snowmen.
The kids had so much fun building snowmen at recess today. It was such a joy to spend time with them today. Everyone was so happy. There weren't even wrestling matches to break up! It was wonderful. I'm very thankful to be able to be a part of these fun joyful moments of childhood!

Volunteering.
I'm thankful that I got to volunteer in my eldest daughter's classroom today. It is always great to be in the classroom and feel a part of her life.

1 comment:

  1. I was just checking through some of your previous gratitude posts and they warmed my heart. I enjoyed seeing the family photos!

    ReplyDelete