Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thin Within~Day 29, 30

I have to admit I'm ending this book at a time that feels far from being a celebration of a changed heart. Instead I have come to the end of this book and been shocked at how wayward my heart can be! It is a good reminder that I must always be vigilant, watchful and prayerful. I don't anticipate this particular struggle will ever be completely gone. I anticipate it is an area that will need to be continually offered up to the Lord in surrender.

That being said, one thing that is very evident, is I can see how many changes HAVE actually taken place in my heart and life since these last weeks have been so *different* then the past 6 months! Does that make any sense? I can see that to be far from conscious eating and even caring about hunger/fullness eating is very different from how I've been living my life since February 2008. I know that is looking at the half full portion of the glass rather then the half empty portion!! Anyways, I do thank God for continuing to convict me and for His faithfulness. I know He is continuing to do a good work in me and will bring it to completion... I feel a great sense of hope and anticipation. I also am overwhelmed by His love, graciousness, mercy, patience, faithfulness and steadfastness.

I started on "The Lord's Table" workbook today. I'm very excited to learn more about "feasting" at the Lord's table! That truly excites me!

No comments:

Post a Comment