Monday, November 3, 2008

Counting My Blessings...

Laundry!
I'm notorious for not keeping up with the laundry--dirty and clean. But what a blessing it is to even have clothes. What a blessing it is to have a washer/dryer to keep them clean. Okay, with that being said I really should go manage my mountains of laundry...with a grateful heart:-)

The sound of geese flying south.
It's neat how God created them to know when to head south.

The smell of fresh fall air.

Spectacular blue skies with puffy white clouds.

A whole bunch of things...
I'm thankful for...
  • today.
  • a thought-provoking sermon in church this morning.
  • family.
  • our new pet.
  • beautiful weather.
  • an awesome husband.
  • a great time of learning at the church this evening, as we learned about the joy of being a helpmate to our husband.
  • good nutritious food.
  • good health.
  • the beautiful smiles of my children.
  • that my youngest daughter got dressed on HER OWN this morning without any battles!!!
  • God's grace.
  • that God has lifted me out of that slimy pit, the muck and the mire.
  • His faithfulness.
  • His righteousness
  • His holiness.
  • His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment