Tuesday, November 11, 2008

He must increase, I must decrease

I'm sitting here REALLY wanting to dig into a big bowl of butterscotch ripple ice cream with some peanut butter and chocolate chips on top! And I'm also REALLY wanting to surrender to the Lord. So, I'm calling out to Him. I've been trying to distract myself by looking at my TW journey companion's blogs. I've been chatting with my family. Where is the way out????

Then the line from my past blog entry hit me:

He must INCREASE and I must decrease....
This is the reminder I needed right now...

Heavenly Father, I so much want to just dive into that bowl of ice cream. Please help me surrender to Your will right now. Please give me the strength to say "no." Please continue showing me the way out. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name, amen.

1 comment:

  1. (((hugs)))I will remember that scripture when temptation comes my way today, and rest assured, it WILL come. Greater is He that is in me,than he that is in the world.

    ReplyDelete