Friday, January 9, 2009

Counting My Blessings...

A fixed tooth.
My dentist appointment went okay yesterday...well it was quite painful as they put a filling in the spot I broke my tooth and didn't give me any freezing. Owie! But, I am thankful that it all went smoothly and my tooth is now feeling pretty much normal and I am able to eat on that side of my mouth already! I'm thankful that I was able to get in to see the dentist so quickly. And I'm thankful for our dental insurance coverage which covered the whole cost of the procedure and work.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch!
    So glad that is over for you.
    I've broken a few molars in my day and I know what it's like.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:-) I'm thankful for this new filling! Feeling good as new:-) Praise God!

    ReplyDelete