Saturday, January 3, 2009

Counting My Blessings...

A new year!
Praise God for another year! Actually, praise God for another minute, another hour, another day:-) Each and every breath is a gift from Him!

Holidays.
We haven't settled back and really relaxed as much over the holidays as past years. However, we have had two weeks off work and school and have gotten to see more of each other and gotten the house more in order...plus fit some fun family activities in as well. I'm thankful for that.

Household is in order (for the most part...for today at least!).
I felt like I got to the bottom of many messes that had been plaguing me over the past couple months. I'm thankful that I'm free of some of the clutter!

Fluffy snow.
It's really quite beautiful outside right now. Lots of white fluffy snow piling up ready for winter fun:-)

Great date night with Jon.
It was a joy to get out with another couple, play some pool (which I'm really terrible at!), head out for some food and then ending with an "interesting" low budget Christian movie about the life of William Tyndale:-) All in all it was great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment