Thursday, June 19, 2008

Counting My Blessings...

Forgiveness and Grace....in my marriage
I'm thankful for the way I can be real with my husband and vice versa, even when the going gets tough sometimes. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and a wonderful marriage.

Forgiveness and Grace....from God.
Wow, this one has really blown me away lately. It's interesting how important forgiveness is when looking at Jesus' words. Just look at His words to see how much emphasis Christ puts on forgiveness man to man!

"Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, 'Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?' Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times." Matthew 18:21-22

And our example is God who forgives our sins...
"as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:12

This is the God I serve and worship...the One who forgives and pours out mercy and grace. Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment