Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Counting My Blessings...

Dentists
I'm really thankful for the opportunity to have healthy clean teeth. I know it may sound weird to be thankful for dentists (visitting one when I was young was one of my biggest fears). Yet I realize that many people don't have the same opportunity and as a result live with constant pain. So, yes, I'm thankful for dentist visits:-) Fillings and all!
Sunshine
It is so refreshing to have the sun shining after a good rainfall. Everything feels so fresh and cheery!

The "croaking" of the frogs
Notice I didn't say for the frogs themselves! Just kidding! I'm not much of a frog fan (not in terms of handling them that is....my brother traumatized me as a child, chasing me around the house with frogs and throwing them at me etc!). I sure have been appreciating their "singing" the past week though. I think the birds chirping and the frogs croaking is the music of spring! Now this has got to go down in my record books.....thanking God for the frogs:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment