Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shine for Him

"Many of us go through life not quite understanding what we were designed to do. We, too, may feel inadequate, ineffective, and beat-up. The good news is that this isn't God's plan for you! You can start today doing that for which you were created. You can choose to shine. When you choose to glorify God, to make Him known, you are doing that for which you were created--'shining'."
TW pg28

"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16

I'm excited as I anticipate where God is leading! I want to SHINE for Him! "More" by Matthew West has been one of my favorites for the past couple years. It seems particularly fitting as I reflect on SHINING for Jesus!
"More" by Matthew West

1 comment: