Thursday, June 5, 2008

Counting My Blessings...

What a great school trip to the farm!
I am thankful for a great school, great opportunities like these and for a chance to get to know the kids a little better....which I'm sure will help me as I start the lunch monitor job with this very group of students next school year.
The way God speaks to me and impresses things on my heart.
It has been really exciting to be experiencing this more often lately. This blog came out of Him speaking to me on the topic of gratitude. I kept feeling Him impressing this need on my heart and then was reading TW chapter 17 (Grandeur of Gratitude) and it was like it all came together and was crystal clear what God wanted me to do!
I bought a brand new piano yesterday!
What a blessing that was! I'm SOOOO excited about it and thankful for God's provisions and guidance.

A great night's sleep!
It's been awhile since I had a solid 8 hour sleep:-) So I'm pretty happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment