Friday, June 20, 2008

Thursday update

On Sunday I wrote...
Pizza lunch at school. I just need to make sure I'm hungry for that meal. Anytime I have to be hungry for a pre-set time I find it a little more challenging I guess. Then in the evening I'm out for coffee with a friend. Once again I will need to be alert and intentional.

I wasn't hungry for breakfast and also wasn't quite at "0" when it was time to eat lunch at school. However, I joined my kids for the pizza lunch, eating with them. I ate a very moderate amount.

I was so pleasantly surprised to be hungry by 3:30pm! My heart said a quick "thanks" to God! And I opted to just eat my supper at that point, as we were not having a big family dinner that night, but rather just a little of this and that.

In the evening I went out with my friend for coffee and just opted to have a peppermint tea (no cream/sugar). It felt so good to finally be back on track and making good choices.

Today (Friday) has been a back on-track day, praise God! I have been depending on the Lord and really calling out to Him. I was even able to choose to make healthier whole-body pleaser choices so far today, which has felt great!

Well, that's my quick update from my "planning for trials" post a couple days ago.

Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for "back on track" days! Sounds like a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete