Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Counting My Blessings...

Great school Christmas program.
I felt so honored to see my 6 year old daughter front and center on the stage, singing the only solo of the program. She did so awesome and was so brave. I was so proud of her. I'm very thankful she had the opportunity to perform this part. I know these are shaping moments. The whole christmas program was very cute and special. It was a joy to watch all the kids perform. They are all so full of energy and life. And our school's music teacher sure is one talented lady!

Frigid COLD weather!
Yes, you read that right! I am thankful for the past number of days of -49 F/-45 C weather (accounting for windchill). And the reason is...
Because today, with the temp. at -13 F/-25 C.....IT ACTUALLY FEELS "WARM"! Go figure! It is just a gorgeous, sunny, calm winter day. And it was a joy to go for a little walk:-) So, thanks God for cold weather:-) (And also for the warmer temps too)

No comments:

Post a Comment