Monday, December 1, 2008

Counting My Blessings...

My lunch hour supervision job.
I am beginning to enjoy my lunch hour supervision job more and more each day. There are certainly times where I come home with a very heavy heart, but really and truly I can say I am thankful I have this job. Most of the children are a joy to spend time with each day and I pray I can be a blessing in their lives.

I made it through the weekend!
That's definitely a big praise report in itself!

Piano recital went smoothly.
I hosted my christmas piano recital for my twelve piano students. It went quite smoothly for which I'm very thankful. It feels a bit stressful hosting an event for 60+ people. But everything was great. The students did fabulous. I had great interactions with the parents. The snack time went smoothly. Thanks, Lord!

A wonderful extended family.
Yesterday we had a christmas family gathering of all my aunts and uncles and cousins and cousin's kids on my dad's side. There were 60 of us in total. We all had a great time. Jon and I organized karaoke which seemed to be a hit. And we had an international food potluck. I made some mexican food which seemed to go over well. And we just had a great time catching up, laughing, singing, sharing from the heart and praying together. I'm very thankful for the godly heritage I have inherited.

2 comments:

  1. 1.000! Wow! You're almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I'm going the opposite way!! hahaha! I started counting down from 1000 because of another friend's blessings blog...and just did the same. Now I'm wondering why I decided to go that route!!! Anyways, I've logged 116 blessings I guess:-)

    ReplyDelete