Friday, December 12, 2008

Counting My Blessings...

God has been an awesome "alarm clock."
I'm thankful that God has been waking me up each and every morning at such a perfect time. Somehow it seems much less tortuous to get up and out of bed when it is the Lord calling me versus the physical alarm clock blasting out that awful beeping sound! I've had some wonderful times with the Lord first thing in the morning, before the family is up, over the past two weeks. I just think it is neat how He keeps on waking me up...and even more amazing, He keeps bringing me JOY to wake up so early!!!! That's a miracle!

Christmas shopping is DONE!
Woohoo! It feels so good to have got that all finished up:-) I knew I wasn't going to even think about it until this week and was getting a little nervous about that! But, praise God, it got done without a hitch! I'm glad I didn't spend time consumed and stressed about this aspect of Christmas.

Great drama performances last weekend.
The kids did awesome. The message pointed straight to Jesus! And we all had a blast! Praise God for that!

3 comments:

  1. Praise God on all accounts!!! I haven't even come close to finishing my shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left the previous comment, not Angela. Oops, I was logged into her account to help her with her blog and then realized I hadn't logged out. Anyway, the previous comment was mine.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God for His faithfulness and love that He has lavished upon you these mornings. What an amazing Father we have. I think I may use your scripture that you have here for my devotional this morning, since it is such a powerful worship one for this Sabbath..((hugs))

    oh,,I just finished reading Paula comment,,I am thinking,hmmmI wrote this on the 12th, I am just about done shopping,,LOL.than I read the next comment,,silly paula, silly me.

    ReplyDelete