Friday, October 31, 2008

My new home...

I hope this move goes smoothly:-)

I chose my original blog address mythinwithinjourney.blogspot.com without much thought at all. It was my first-ever blog and I was quite clueless and felt pressure to quickly figure out a name! I feel this new title better describes my journey and leaves this blog a bit more wide open to posts that pertain to things other then the Thin Within book. That being said, I think the majority of what I ramble about WILL deal with thin within content and the journey that it has prompted.
Sooooo....welcome to my new home!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to check it out! I'm viewing via my phone and am not getting the full effect. :) Great name with great symbolism for you!! I'm so glad you've continued on with the study at your own pace. I will try to connect with you on these when I get here. Congrats on having a plan for today (Halloween)!

    ReplyDelete