Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Checking in

I've had an up and down past few days. On Monday I just came to a sense of "I'm ready to surrender"...again! I know I've been there lots of times...and the cycle will probably continue! Anyways, living in surrender to the Lord is always the best place to be!

I've had some special times with the Lord the last few days. I've really been enjoying playing the piano and the praise music becoming my prayer and worship. I've also felt challenged to find that quiet time with the Lord, starting with five minutes of complete stillness and quietness. It's a good challenge for me! It sure feels easier to just PRAY with lots of words! Actually being quiet at the Lord's feet is a good challenge!

I've been eating 0-5 and seeking to cut out the root of greed and continue surrendering. One step at a time! One day at a time! Actually I'm still aiming for that three day mark, but have been a little off. So I'm back onto another three days, with one day checked off:-)

I've been lacking in the exercise department. I just haven't been motivated...which is maybe partially due to a cold that keeps hanging on.

I've had more friends beginning to comment on the weight release...and I think I'm getting more of the hang of directing the praise and glory to God.

So that's the last few days in a nutshell. I wonder if this will always be an up and down day to day struggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment