Monday, April 28, 2008

April 17

April 17th food log:
(Chapter 15 & 16)

What a wonderful walk I had this morning as I spent time in prayer. It actually was so fitting as this chapter emphasizes spending constant time in prayer with God. So that was kind of neat. I feel very thankful for spring. I feel very thankful for TW and the way that God has designed our bodies to naturally know when to eat and when to stop. I weighed in at 165 lbs so that is good. I know that if I keep this up to the end of the month I should be able to shed a few more pounds. Just have to keep persevering despite failures and setbacks. I really feel that God wants me to be obedient and surrendered in this no matter what the results. I fear the summer travels (when we tend to eat more/schedules out of whack/more junk food when camping and of course “tourist eating”) and falling off the wagon again….but then I know that I need to hang onto this over the summer. This needs to be a complete lifestyle change, not just for a season. That is my deepest desire. Right now is the time to lay the foundation of TW prior to summer when the temptations begin to be presented a bit more…

No comments:

Post a Comment