Sunday, April 27, 2008

MARCH - TW ch 17

March 17th:

I started off the day waiting for hunger. I didn’t feel/hear a rumble but pretty sure I was physically hungry on “0” while out doing grocery shopping. I went out to Tim Horton’s with a friend after the shopping and hadn’t had breakfast yet and didn’t want anything heavy or sugar-laden to eat, so I opted for an apple/cinnamon herbal tea (no sugar/cream). When I got home at lunch-time I was RAVENOUS and ate a reasonable amount. So I think I’m off to an okay start for the day/week. I am praying for continued surrender in this area. I am thankful for God’s strength and faithfulness through this process so far. I’m not sure what I think of the hunger graph exercise at this point. I am trying so hard to have 100% 0-5 eating days, so to track it seems a bit pointless in many ways. I think the way I’m tracking already works quite well. I don’t think I have a desire to eat at specific times…but rather my weakness lies with what kinds of food are lying around the house! I still want to minimize sugar consumption this week and really want to end a meal with nothing (no sugar-y dessert or even fruit).

No comments:

Post a Comment