Monday, April 28, 2008

My first-ever blog is up and running!

Yeah, I'm all caught up on putting my Feb/Mar/Apr journalling on this blog. I really wanted to capture the journey from the very start (or as close as I could to the start). I have optimistically started hunger/fullness eating and then fallen off the wagon and failed COUNTLESS times over the past six years. It has felt like a losing battle. I'm very thankful that I stumbled across the "Thin Within" book (definitely NOT a coincidence...but rather was a gift from God I'm sure) as it really has jump started this process for me. This is definitely the most dedicated I've yet been to persevering and not giving up on this weight loss journey....

I know that "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment