Sunday, April 27, 2008

MARCH - TW ch 20

March 20th:

I stepped on the scale this morning….even though I was going to wait till the end of the month. I felt like I needed to have some feedback in regards to my progress. I was very pleased to see I’m at 165 lbs! Yeah! Down 5 pounds in the past two weeks! This was just the affirmation I needed. It would be wonderful if I could get down to 160lbs by the end of the month. That would be super encouraging. Anyways, the main reflection of success for me still lies in changed eating habits. That is where I want to concentrate.

The biggest change needs to lie in my heart surrendered to God and His will. I am praying daily on this and know I have some growing to do in this regard. I need to be willing to find that way out (that He always provides) in the midst of temptation. I find that REALLY hard!!! I’m a little anxious about the upcoming weekend with Easter meals and treats. I am going to have to really be alert and self-controlled and resist Satan and the temptation he will be presenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment