Monday, April 28, 2008

April 14

April 14th food log:
(Chapter 12)

I can relate to “greasy grace”!
“What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?” Romans 6:1-2

I weighed in at 167lbs today. I plan on weighing myself more frequently, at least for a time. I also think I need to assess my progress/success once again. I can see that discontinuing that has in many ways been the beginning of my “greasy grace” approach. I also need to be more mindful of eating to a #5 as I think I’ve been going past that comfy point far too often. I remember Jon saying years ago how he would “shrink his stomach” which always sounded absurd….but it really made sense as he would reduce the amount he consumed and his stomach began to be satisfied with less and less. I need to start “shrinking my stomach” too! (in more ways then one of couse!)

No comments:

Post a Comment