Monday, April 28, 2008

April 25

April 25th food log:
(Chapter 25)

Looking back to February I see so much progress. Looking back to last month when I was having a really consistent stretch and lost a number of pounds I don’t feel quite as optimistic! However I do know that change is a process and journey and accept that. I accept that I have choices to make each moment of the day. I am hopeful that as I progress in this journey I will choose right choices more often. I am not feeling defeated, but certainly feel like I’m at a plateau and need to jump-start things a little! I really wanted to eat breakfast this morning but haven’t felt a rumble in the tummy yet so will wait a little bit. I’ll bring along an apple & yogurt to the doctor office as I head there in a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment